----- Pesan yang Diteruskan -----
Dari: Nur Azhari <nur_azhari87@yahoo.co.id>
Kepada: "sultoni_c@yahoo.co.id" <sultoni_c@yahoo.co.id>
Cc:
Dikirim: Jumat, 5 Oktober 2012 19:39
Judul: Tugas cara membuat tempe,NUR M.AZHARI XIIRPL2,SMK N 4 KENDAL

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
I respect Mr. toni as my teacher,
and friends I'm proud of,
the purpose of my standing here is to take the discourse results from the task given by the teacher, I will deliver;

HOW TO MAKE A TEMPE
First I want to introduce myself,
My name is NUR MOHAMMAD azhari
I was in class XII RPL2
School me on SMKN4KENDAL,
And I live in Kaliwungu,

Well I will immediately convey how to make tempeh,
Tempe is a traditional food and know most of the people of Indonesia, but
know that Tempe has now spread all over dunia.Oleh Therefore, in order
to obtain good quality tempeh and lasting a long time, then during the
process of making tempeh note regarding sanitation and purity of seed (inoculum) to be used.

A. EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS

B. 1 TOOL

1. Basin
2. Sieve
3. Cormorant
4. Fan
5. Sotel wood
6. Tampah
7. Stove
8. Other necessary equipment

B. 2 MATERIAL

1. Soybeans

2. Yeast tempeh (inoculum RAPRIMA) or pure culture Rhizopus sp.

3. Plastic bags or banana leaves, or leaves of teak.
B. HOW IT WORKS


1.Wash first winnowing tray, sieve, fans and cukil to be used, then dried,
2. Clean both soybeans from other ingredients mixed in, then wash thoroughly.
3.Soak the soy beans were washed for 12-18 hours with plain cold water
(hydration process that soybeans absorb water as much as possible).
   Remove the skin of soybean seed that has been soft, then wash or rinse with clean water.
4..Steamed / boiled soy beans until tender.
5.After soybean seed feels soft, pour the seeds in the winnowing tray that has
been cleaned, then diangin-wind with a fan / fan stirring, stirring
until beans are warm.
6.Sprinkle yeast tempeh (RAPRIMA) were prepared little by little, stirring,
stirring so evenly (1.5 grams of yeast to 2 kg of soybean tempeh).
7.Prepare plastic bags or banana leaves, or teak leaves for wrapping.
8.If plastic bags are used for packaging, give small holes in the bag using a stick or fork.
9.Put soy that has been given yeast tempeh (RAPRIMA) into the wrapper, set its thickness according to taste.

10.The process of fermenting soy beans at room temperature for a day or two or until the entire surface covered with mushroom soy.


 So that I can say,
weakness and strength I apologize, I hope what I say earlier could be useful for you all,
wassalammulaikum wr.wb
The process of fermenting soy beans at room temperature for a day or two or until the entire surface covered with mushroom soy.